Re: I Require Permission

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/3/1999; 7:44:47 AM
Topic:Automated deep linking

Gotcha. Now,

1) Do I need your explicit permission? (ie, do I have to call/email you before I do this...).

2) Or, is there an implicit permission somewhere, in the copyright notice, or something? (I really don't know much about this; feel free to enlighten me...*grin*)

3) Does the fact that you already distribute this info as an RSS file make any difference? (ie, if you had no RSS file, would your answer be different?)

Thanks, Dave...