Re: the frontiers of Frontier™

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/3/1999; 8:18:58 AM
Topic:the frontiers of Frontier™

FWIW, we have more than 10K users on this site, and it's performing better than ever. I agree that 137K users is a lot to push thru a single table. I can think of a few ways forward, but didn't think we'd have to deal with sites on this scale yet. Let's put our heads together. Someday our site will have that problem too. I wish you were having a better experience Tom. Please let us know how we can help.