Re: Buck's Woodside is Up

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/3/1999; 3:22:08 PM
Topic:Buck's Woodside is Up

For now at least you can view the *old* Buck's site here:

http://buckswoodside.com/

When they did the redirect they forgot to redirect the shortened URL.

We've had a couple of requests from people who had stories written about them for some way to show them to people, and with Jamis's approval, we took off the redirect from our site to the new site, which is still in development. (Or so it appears.)

Thanks to Eric Soroos for pointing to this in his recap of the milestones of discuss.userland.com. It's kind of like a time capsule!