Buck's Woodside is Up

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:3/11/1999; 8:56:39 PM
Topic:Buck's Woodside is Up

I spent the last 24 hours working on the Buck's website.

http://www.buckswoodside.com/

We have an incredible team. Jamis is a great guy and very smart and level-headed and we agree on all the big issues and support each other.

We also have our first story. Joe DiMaggio had lunch at Buck's in 1997. Jamis tells the story.

http://www.buckswoodside.com/stories/1999/03/11/dimaggio

This project feels really good. Done with Frontier, of course.