Re: Feedback on www.userland.com?

Author:Phil Yantis
Posted:9/4/1999; 5:51:09 PM
Topic:www.userland.com

Dave, I couldn't agree more with you. Every company I've worked for has published "vision" statements that were little more than a conglomeration of current "buzz words". I say vision statementS because everytime the popular "buzz words" changed, so did the vision statements.

The clarity of your new userland home page is an inspiration. I wish my personal web page was that clear and complete. Maybe it soon will be if I keep going back to read yours.