Re: Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Author:I hate this.
Posted:9/6/1999; 8:57:30 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Not a total solution, just idea fodder:

Under Outlook, you can export your mail folders in a variety of common formats like csv and tab-delimited. Tons of routines exist for munging those. Additionally, you can export to MS formats like Access and Excel. I handle large mailboxes by exporting to Access; works just fine. No scripting involved.