Re: Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/6/1999; 12:46:09 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Would you prefer a little VB app or as web script?

I want to be able to run the script inside Frontier.

What kind of DTD would you like to follow?

The DTD is unimportant. Any XMLization is fine. Do it thoughtfully and include as much information as possible. Disk space is cheap.