Re: Does this mean Outlook Express *is* scriptable?

Author:ramesh@ramesh.com
Posted:9/7/1999; 6:11:26 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Outlook Express 5 is scriptable, but its type library exposes comparatively few objects and properties. I don't see the huge list of methods and properties that are present in Outlook 97/98 type library. I have not played with OE's type library and don't know if it is useful.