Re: Email Solutions

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/7/1999; 6:18:59 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Hmm. Did someone mention Frontier and Email?

Well, I didn't exactly mention Frontier. ;->

But now that you did -- I want to take a small first step toward managing my email in Frontier. To start with that I need to lessen my dependence on the traditional emailers.

The thought has crossed my mind that as I like using Frontier's outliner to edit web pages, I'd probably like it just as much for editing email.

I think we're on the verge of an integrated app that can do web, email and chat, all thru one interface, with the user determining how the words flow. One interface, one database, one story flow. Output thru the web, mail, and IM.