Re: Does this mean Outlook Express *is* scriptable?

Author:Ken Kennedy
Posted:9/7/1999; 7:14:04 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Danger, Will Robinson!! *grin*

Just FYI, this might work, but it's TRICKY, and prone to failing unexpectedly and messily. COM interface coding, etc. is one of the things I do for a living, and I've done some of this "unsupported" interface use before. As long as you're willing to live with something that could disappear or break with any upgrade, etc., it might work. (I'll look into it as well...see what's exposed!) That's kind of cool, actually...I was looking a few weeks back for this exact exposure in OE5, and I didn't find this KB message (not really surprising; the MS Knowledge Base is a BEAR to work with...).