Re: Eudora File Format

Author:Jacob Savin
Posted:9/7/1999; 12:46:17 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

As far as I can tell, the mailboxes are in the same format as unix style mailboxes, though with Mac-ish line endings. I'm using Eudora Pro 3.1, which is not nearly the newest version, and I'm on a Mac, not Windows, so I don't know if that format carries across to those machines. I've also got the "Use old style .toc files" option checked, so I don't know if unchecking that option will change the files or not. I'm willing to investigate further if anyone's interested...