Macintouch redesign

Author:Mark Nottingham
Posted:9/7/1999; 3:43:30 PM
Topic:Macintouch redesign

I prefer more gradual change.

That's interesting; my attitude is that when a Web site does a major change, it should be all at once; get the change over with, so people can get used to it as quickly as possible. If you draw out the transitional state, people don't know what's happening.

That having been said, I'm a big fan of iterative design -- aka endless tweaking.

Personally, I think the new Macintouch is worse - the wide columns of text with no right margin are hard to read.