Re: Managing PDF files in a dynamic site

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/7/1999; 7:57:53 PM
Topic:Managing PDF files in a dynamic site

Andy I just went to search for this information, and it's not clearly stated anywhere on the website that I could find.

The answer is: "Put the files in the www sub-folder of the Guest Databases folder. These files are accessible over the web if the web server is turned on, in the default mainResponder installation."

Now the question is where to put this answer on the Frontier site so the search engine will find it for you.

Also, anticipating your next question, if it's slow, it gets quite a bit faster in 6.1, coming soon.