Managing PDF files in a dynamic site

Author:Andy Gorman
Posted:9/7/1999; 7:17:52 PM
Topic:Managing PDF files in a dynamic site

Up until now, I've been using Frontier 6.0 to publish static web sites. Now I am making them dynamic and adding discussion groups. I was using the xfile suite

http://www.spinwardstars.com/frontier/suites/xfile.html

to manage my PDFs, but it doesn't seem to work with the odb render method.

As a temp. work around I want to simply store the PDFs in a folder on my MAC and link to them from pages being served by Frontier (running on the same MAC). It sounds simple, but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone provide a suggestion?

Thanks,

Andy (agorman@cs.colorado.edu)