Re: rss channels via email

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:9/8/1999; 12:12:55 AM
Topic:rss channels via email

Andrew

I have taken the liberty of signing you up to receive Scripting News via RSS (headlines only) by email. You will find unsubscribe instructions in the confirmation email.

The URL is http://www.xmltree.com/resource/detail.cfm/DDC/005/ResourceID/396

At the moment the only subscribable channels are RSS 0.9 and 0.91 ones (around 1117 of them) - but I can easily add SN2.01 if there is the demand, just by adding another XSL stylesheet (comments Dave?). The script runs every 24 hours, and the channel is only emailed if it has been modified in the last 24 hours.

James