Re: rss channels via email

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:9/9/1999; 6:06:59 AM
Topic:rss channels via email

OK, Dave, I'll do this (probably use Edd Dumbill's stylesheet as a starting point).

But when will 2.0b1 become 2.0?

And what DTD should I be using (URL please).

James

p.s. We can deliver the following channels by email using the SN format: a boy & his basement AppleSurf AstraZeneca News Blurbs and Links at the Digital Homestead Brook Data 2.0b1 Bubble Chamber BucksWoodside 2.0b1 Clippings Dave's Experimental Weblog 2.0b1 Duncan's Weblog 2.0b1 eCommerce links from Tsana (FAT!) Educrat Frontier News gmtPlus9 gorjuss Hack The Planet latest news JasonLive Larson Consulting Technology News Links 2.0b1 Madlibs @ WebComics Matt Daw 2.0b1 MobileStart Headlines Network54.com News Byproducts NewsPro Updates Normandie Web News Omar's experimental cultural weblog 2.0b1 Organic News Daily Perl News and Features from www.perl.com pharmalicensing.com PsyberSearch pyrAlert! pythonware.news Rentware News Scripting News - News and commentary from the cross-platform scripting community. Scripting News 2.0b1 TBTF TECHNOCRAT.NET the eff-bot channel The Guardian: Deaths The Guardian: Entertainment The Guardian: Local News The Guardian: Sports The Guardian: Top Stories The Motley Fool The SAX Post The Stuffed Dog The Ultimate Xena Fan Fiction Discussion Forum Tomalak's Realm Tomalak's Realm latest news Useful Things YudeLine