Re: Easy Implementation = Widespread Syndication?

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:9/9/1999; 6:18:43 AM
Topic:Easy Implementation = Widespread Syndication?

Oliver

Of course you're right - a great example of this is the little piece of code which allows anyone to add the contents of a channel to a static page, that was posted here a few days ago (can't find the URL now).

You said "but who's gonna make that magic bullet, that little bit of code that leads to EASY syndication? I'd like to think it would be a bit of javascript that could parse XML"

Can you be more specific? I'd definitely like to explore some more what might constitute a magic bullet, and will put some thought into it today.

James