Re: An RSS categorization proposal

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/9/1999; 10:22:49 PM
Topic:rss channels via email

I think it will be a long time before we can count on Web Librarian showing up in the Want Ads

Interesting!

I wrote about this a couple of years ago in It's HTML, Dummy!:

I joke with a librarian turned webmaster: "Librarians are going to run the world, right?" A smile. "We already do," she says.

Many of the early webmasters were librarians. I wonder if that's still true?