Re: Don Hopkins, the Gilligan of the Net?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/10/1999; 6:56:21 AM
Topic:Summary of recent XML-RPC developments

I knew there was a reason why I love Gilligan.

And it's not just managers that don't appreciate how much time and effort and committment and intelligence it takes to do what we do.

And what about the Skipper? Didn't he have a big heart too? And didn't he get a lot of complaints from the people? Did he have any control over the storm that got them into their "tropic island mess?"