Re: Easy Implementation = Widespread Syndication?

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:9/10/1999; 7:27:55 AM
Topic:Easy Implementation = Widespread Syndication?

The javascript site Dave posted was good, but not specialized enough IMHO. What we need is a javascript (it could even be seperated as *.js code to reduce clutter) program that will take each line by line of a RSS or ScriptingNews file and say "okay, print this out, print that out".

Not sure what you're asking for here. If you can explain, I can look into doing what you want.

David