problem with external links in discuss

Author:Micah Alpern
Posted:9/11/1999; 10:04:55 PM
Topic:Tuvan Throat Singing -- Genghis Blues

I'm having some trouble including external links in my discussion group messages (see parent message). The links keep coming out as http://discuss.userland.com/http://www.myurl.com. I'm just typing straight html in the text box. Am I miss typing my source "a hrefs"? If so I'm embarrassed, either way I could use a hand. Thanks.

Micah