Re: 3com vs. Handspring

Author:Mark Staben
Posted:9/14/1999; 8:55:39 AM
Topic:3com vs. Handspring

It's my understanding that any tinge of competition surrounding this my be largely for show - Palm wants to focus on enterprise markets and apparently they are more than happy to have Handspring cater to the consumer market.

They've got this consumer! When it comes time to replace my Palm II, it will most likely be with one of these tasty looking handhelds!