Dear Computing Geezers:

Author:Phil Wolff
Posted:9/14/1999; 5:34:03 PM
Topic:Dear Computing Geezers:

Dave, I guess I'm including you and myself in this group. We remember through personal experience what my colleagues now study in an elective "history of computing" class. I'm bringing this up because of the Vintage Computer Festival coming in 2-3 October to the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, California. Does vintage software have a place there?

The event site. http://www.vintage.org/vcf

A Wired News review.

Remembering the rectangular, sharp graffiti from when records were punched into cards, I am

- Phil Wolff