Re: We're going to have some fun at Third Voice's expense

Author:Jeremy Bowers
Posted:9/15/1999; 11:37:19 AM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

The IE version is undetectable via such techniques, but the Netscape version's proxy server may leave a finger print...

Network wizards, can you tell what port a TCP/IP connection is coming from? 3333 is the proxy server.

Network wizards... does my question even make sense :-)? (ie, do connections have from ports... something tells me they don't...)