Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:John Styles
Posted:9/15/1999; 12:00:21 PM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

Amusingly, if you look at their home-page they have a fine example of the calibre of the comments posted (whether on their normal message groups or using this technology I don't know). I have a feeling that this may indicate that it exists only for inane sniping.

This reminds me of a story concerning a prominant right-wing newspaper here in the U.K. Allegedly it has a very short letters column because they get very few letters rational enough to be printed.