Re: A Thanks to you all

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/16/1999; 8:16:41 AM
Topic:A Thanks to you all

I think now would be a really good time to do some reflection on this, most of the points seem to have been covered. We're going to do the gallery of screen shots to show what Third Voice *really* is. Then the theoretical arguments will have some substance behind them. It may not be a question of whether they have a right to do what they're doing. Let's find out what they're actually doing.