Re: Communities for tech women

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:9/16/1999; 7:46:21 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I would speak up regardless of the moderator or setting. It's a simple tactic to get around the problem you described. Sometimes one has to take action outside of the norm.

I forgot to mention... there was only one microphone for the panel. Part of the moderator's job was to say who got the mike next.

Grabbing the mike might have solved one problem, but it would have been sure to cause others. Not my style.