Re: Women and Flaming

Author:Emmanuel M. Décarie
Posted:9/17/1999; 6:03:05 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

I also agree with the observation that single-gender organizations, of any kind, have their place.

It might be out of topic, but what do you think of gay only organization or black only organization, or senior only organization and so on...?

The point is its always difficult to make universal judgment on such organizations without knowing the organization itself.

I'm not saying I'm against that kind of associations.