Re: XML-RPC in message queue products

Author:Steven Livingstone
Posted:9/17/1999; 10:41:27 AM
Topic:XML-RPC in message queue products

We are already seeing this kind of integration between BizTalk and MSMQ which can be used with it for anynschronous message relay.

I spoke today to John Montgomory on the MS SOAP "wish list" and I put to him that they could be very usefully integrated with each other and he agreed. This would therefore give use our async message posting no?

Cheers Steven