Re: (XML output) Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/21/1999; 1:07:25 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Neither. It's a bug introduced by my using the Global Glossary in the home page. I'll go check on the XMLizing code and see what it's doing. Thanks for the bug report!

Postscript: You know I'm going to fix it because it broke the channel on My.UserLand.Com too! It's an honest mistake everyone's catching it! Excellent.

Fixed: Try loading the XMLized file:

http://news.userland.com/scriptingNews2.xml

It should neuter the tag now.