Re: DG and the date

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:9/21/1999; 7:18:05 PM
Topic:DG and the date

Hey DJ,

I was wondering about this also at one point. But then I just decided that folks are tuning into my world so I'm not going to worry about the date. The date they see is the date on my system!

I suppose the interface could be altered to take into account the users time zone assuming they were a member or some other means of determining their time zone was available.

Toodle-loooooooo..........
Thomas