DG and the date

Author:DJ Feldmeyer
Posted:9/21/1999; 5:38:33 PM
Topic:DG and the date

This is intended as open-ended musing. The disussion group interface is driven by the calendar, with messages listed by date. Now, I work in Tokyo and have audiences in Hong Kong, London and New York (just to follow the sun around the globe). When I show up for work in the morning, it's still yesterday in New York (and still business hours yesterday on the West Coast, for that matter).

Hence for my audience group, the daily division is somewhat arbitrary. I suspect this is the case for a lot of us.