HTTP Responses.. Urgent help required please

Author:Neil McLeish
Posted:9/22/1999; 1:37:27 AM
Topic:HTTP Responses.. Urgent help required please

This error crops up on my NT machine but not on my G3, when I am running exactly the same setup of Frontier. The sites are the same, all the parameters within the system are the same. The Mac likes it, the NT beastie does not.

Any suggestions please as to how it may be sorted?

error msg: 400 Bad Request Every HTTP/1.1 request must include a Host header

Thanks, Neil J.McLeish

P.S. Sorry about the double post. Not quite sure what happened there.