FYI : Scripting News XML is not well formed

Author:James Carlyle
Posted:9/22/1999; 11:38:11 AM
Topic:scriptingNews XSL for Microsoft XML Parser(IE5)

I'm trying to use Scott's XSL to transform Scripting News. When I look at http://news.userland.com/mostRecentScriptingNews.xml I get the following error:

End tag 'text' does not match the start tag 'img'. Line 47, Position 201

We had our first big crash on Nirvana. It was going to happen sooner or later. Now was as good as time as any.

http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$11339<;/url>
We had our

The IMG tag introduce by the glossary doesn't have an end tag

James