Re: HTTP Responses.. Yes, Behind IIS

Author:Neil McLeish
Posted:9/22/1999; 4:06:13 PM
Topic:HTTP Responses.. Urgent help required please

Ah, yes. I forgot to describe the setup. Behind IIS on NT4 SP4 & OptionPack.

The error occurs whenever a page edit is attempted or any form data is posted.

We know that Frontier will process the script as typing in the url for the script itself will bring up the pink page 'We're so sorry...'.

I am not an IIS expert (in fact I am new to IIS as well as Frontier -- what fun learning is!

Hope this info fills in any gaps

Regards, Neil McLeish