Re: What's the deal with Third Voice?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/28/1999; 7:11:58 AM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

It's always tricky to rephrase what people say. Why not just let my statements stand as-is. As I said yesterday, I believe if Third Voice or its ilk catch on, it's the end of the web. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. I could use a vacation! We all probably could. Have a nice day! "qbullet.smiley"