Re: Could ThirdVoice actually be useful?

Author:Paul Nakada
Posted:9/28/1999; 9:22:30 AM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

Third Voice is screaming for an option to view only those annotations from the communities that I belong to.

For instance, I'd love to join the Scripting News community on Third Voice and see only those annotations from Scripting News members on a given site.

This would go a long way to improving the signal to noise ratio for some of us.

COmments?

- Paul