Re: Could ThirdVoice actually be useful?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/28/1999; 9:02:52 AM
Topic:Windows apps on Linux: the real reason

I totally agree.

Third Voice *could* be very useful.

I asked the CEO if he would allow webmasters to opt-in. He didn't exactly say no. But every way I asked if he would work with us, he said that free speech was the most important thing. If they won't give, then what can we do??

BTW, it wouldn't *just* be useful for QA work. Since editorial tools for the web are coming along in ease of use, TV could become groupware. Write up your ideas, let everyone in your workgroup comment.