Problems with My.Userland Weblog...

Author:Vitor Conceicao
Posted:9/29/1999; 11:59:23 AM
Topic:Problems with My.Userland Weblog...

Yesterday I went to update my weblog (channel 1002) and I got a very weird page.

The content of my weblog was all wrong, but on the TEXTAREA field my content was showing up ok.

I tryed to update but I got to the same page with the TEXTAREA updated but with the top section of the page with the messy content from someone elses weblog.

I clicked on the channel name to see how it was showing up to the other users and my cotent showed up ok but without the update.

I guess there's something weird going on here...

Greetings, Vitor.