Re: My.Userland: Refreshing channels

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/29/1999; 1:54:55 PM
Topic:My.Userland: Refreshing channels

The manual reload function isn't wired into anything that matters anymore. But that's a small thing right now, the server is not doing very well, we haven't had a good scan since noon, and I'm about to go into a meeting.

BTW, Murphy clearly was listening to me say first that Frontier was behaving like a Turing Machine, and then claiming him to be my partner.

I am not Murphy's partner! I am his slave, and obedient servant. Humbled and repentant.