Re: First steps in categorization [in progress]

Author:Ken MacLeod
Posted:10/1/1999; 11:32:15 AM
Topic:

I tried that and when I did the text of the category showed up on the home page!

A possible solution would be, during rendering, to convert the message to an XML tree first, and then render the XML tree just as you would render any XML. This would give you a lot of control over how different tags get rendered. In the case of something like