Re: First steps in categorization [in progress]

Author:David Theige
Posted:10/2/1999; 11:57:08 AM
Topic:

My current setup is for me only, it's definitely a one-off until it proves to be easy for others.

Disclaimer: this is not a complaint, a demand, or even a request. It is just my observation. I understand that all good things take time. "qbullet.smiley"

Dave, I too want to edit my weblog primarily in Frontier instead of in a web browser. I'd like to do it the way you do it for two reasons: 1) I don't have to develop my own procedures; and 2) I can be pretty confident that your procedures will be supported as Frontier evolves.

P.S. I'd *really* love to have a search engine that indexes my weblog in Scripting News style.