Request for Samples: XML + XSL + JavaScript

Author:Mike Myers
Posted:10/5/1999; 11:07:22 AM
Topic:Request for Samples: XML + XSL + JavaScript

I will be giving an overview of XML to my research colleagues next week. I think I've got the data handling side of XML covered. I would also like to give a flavor of what we can expect client-side on the browser.

Are there any flashy examples on the web that leverage MSIE5 and XML, XSL, and JavaScript?

Thanks,

Mike Myers