Re: First Step with mainResponder

Author:Donald W. Larson
Posted:10/6/1999; 9:08:11 AM
Topic:First Step with mainResponder

Georg,

I also use a Mac and am only a few steps ahead of you on mainResponder. Use Matt's tutorials as suggested and you'll be fine.

A little advice. Make sue you spell all the directives and table names exactly as specified. The inadvertant "space" character can cause a lot of grief.

p.s. I have always felt that the "space" character (ASCII 32) should appear in some other form inside development systems. That would make them easy to spot. :-)