Re: How reuseable is your code?

Author:Neil McLeish
Posted:10/8/1999; 7:48:56 AM
Topic:How reuseable is your code?

Yes. There is a confusion going on regarding the backslashes. It doesn't seem to matter how many backslahes I put in. It is on the back burner now as I have found a different way of achieving my goal which does not involve literal addresses (and has work out to be quicker).

When I have time I will sort it all out and write a piece on Mac to PC conversions.
Have a good weekend folks!
Neil J. McLeish