5 Years of Davenet

Author:David Theige
Posted:10/9/1999; 11:14:05 AM
Topic:5 Years of Davenet

However, there *is* one piece that says it all. It's a little strong, a bit of parental advice, you might want to read this at night, when it's quiet, and you can't sleep. It might help.

http://davenet.userland.com/1997/09/17/IDo

I just re-read the piece and sent the link to my wife. Wow! That's powerful stuff, Dave. I need to get home and talk to my kids..

Thanks for stimulating me to think--today, and most days for the past five years.