Re: I can shed some light here

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:10/11/1999; 12:41:05 PM
Topic:Squishdot and RDF

Actually, you can. At least, I came up with one way of doing it. But it's much less friendly than Frontier's approach.

I created a folder in the root directory called References. That creates an index_html file. I clicked on the Properties panel, and added a property called "Toronto". In the text box for Toronto I typed in: Toronto.com

In my regular page I call the URL like this: And here you can find too.

When the page is generated, it turns that into a link called Toronto.com

Methinks there is a more elegant way than my kludge. But it works.