Re: Learning about aggregation

Author:Andrew Duncan
Posted:10/12/1999; 1:49:08 PM
Topic:Learning about aggregation

You asked whether anyone was using asynch XML-RPC. The answer is 'Yes'. I'm using it for notification of the completion of long-running tasks on the server, such as rebuilding a glossary: I make a request which starts that process, when it's done, it calls back to Frontier on my desktop box. If the asynch mechanism breaks, I've got problems.

Please keep me informed of anything which might break this "vanilla" application of the asynch mechanism.