(Not Quite Fixed)Breakage on the Wired channel

Author:Scott Sweeney
Posted:10/14/1999; 1:45:06 AM
Topic:Breakage on the Wired channel

Hey Kevin,

Sorry to "break" it to you, but I've got two things I hope I can help you with to get the Wired channel up and running.

I'm parsing the xml file and keep getting an "Invalid xml declaration" error. Vignette is leaving a timestamp on the xml file before the xml declaration, which makes it malformed xml, and unparsable, at least with the MSXML Parser.

That, and you are missing the Hope this helps and nice work on the rest of your implementation.

Scott Sweeney