My wish for the perfect Web Desktop.

Author:Vitor Conceicao
Posted:10/13/1999; 8:41:48 PM
Topic:My wish for the perfect Web Desktop.

I was thinking... OSses have an ugly face. A real web desktop shouldn't carry that ugly face legacy from our current desktop methaphor. I think that what bothers me most on the desktops right now are those windows with bars and buttons taking up screen space.

My wishes for the perfect Web Desktop

Funny thing is that we already have all the tools, all the technology to do this desktop. I don't care what OS or Hardware that would run, I wouldn't even want to know which OS was, as long as it worked and never, ever showed it's ugly face at me.